International Drum Camp “Education for Women in Art” (EWA)
Saalbau Neustadt (Bahnhofstraße 1, 67434 Neustadt an der Weinstraße)
Friday, July 12, 2019 at 10 AM – Sunday, July 14, 2019 4 PM
Detailed every day schedule:
- 10:00 – 12:00: 1st teaching panel
- 12:00 – 13:00: lunch break
- 13:00 – 15:00: 2nd teaching panel
- 15:00 – 15:30: coffee break
- 15:30 – 17:00 (Sunday will end at 16:00): 3rd Teaching Panel
We will split the attendees into two groups of a max. of 15 students each. Emmanuelle and Anika will teach one class each. After each panel the classes switch, so everybody has the same amount of time with each teacher.
TUITION & FEES:
949 € incl. tax and fees
- All drum camp activities
- Hotel: 2 nights, fees, single bed room with breakfast (Hotel Palatina, Gartenstraße 8, 67433 Neustadt/Weinstraße)
- Lunch (every day)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- As well lots of goodies!
You only have to bring sticks and a bass drum pedal with you. OnlineLessons.tv provides a DW practice pad and a drum throne, so you can play everything along with Anika and Emmanuelle.
If you fly in to Germany, best airports are Frankfurt (FRA) and Stuttgart (STR). Best way from the airport to the camp in Neustadt is via ICE (fast train). The costs will be about 35,- € and lasts 75 minutes to the camp location and the destination you should be looking for is Neustadt Hauptbahnhof (Hbf).
POLICIES & NOTES:
- Lessons will be held in English
- Rates are per-person
- Upon registration, the full balance is charged to your credit and/or debit card
- Age requirement must be 16 years of age or older
- All payments are non-refundable
Shortly before the event every attendant will get informed again, what to bring and further details.
For any further questions regarding the camp please contact us at email@example.com.